Isisip music licensing
Thank you for your interest in using isisip's beautiful music in your projects. You may purchase a license to use the original musical works in your film, TV program, commercial, website, video games, and more. All the music is protected by copyright law. Everyone who uses copyrighted music has to pay a licensing fee before his show or production can be publicly performed or distributed and the composer must always be credited for his/her work.
Isisip is a member of the professional performing rights organization Broadcast Music, Inc. All the musical works have been registered at the Library of Congress, USA.
Companies such as Google and WKMG-TV have licensed Isisip's music tracks.
If you are considering buying a license, please provide some details about your production and let us know how you would like to use the music. We will then quote a price. After payment is made, you will receive the song of your choice and a music license agreement granting you a non-exclusive license to use the music. Licensing fee varies and it depends on how the music will be used, the song of your choice and the size of the audience, the lowest fee starts from $40 USD for some of the website uses. Feature films and commercials will cost more.
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com
Please do not send an email or message to ask whether you could use a song or music for free, the answer is no. A reply will not be sent. Please respect the hardwork of the creator, this is why copyright law is here today. Thank you.
Learn more about copyright:
Section 106 of the 1976 Copyright Act generally gives the owner of copyright (the music composer) the exclusive right to do and to authorize others to do the following:
• To reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords;
• To prepare derivative works based upon the work;
• To distribute copies or phonorecords of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
• To perform the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works;
• To display the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work;
• In the case of sound recordings, to perform the work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission.
Useful information about copyright can be found here:
Buying the CD or sheet music does not transfer the copyright to you. Please do not share or distribute the music without getting a license, your content will be removed and you face a possible copyright infringement penalty of up to five years in prison and up to a $250,000 monetary fine.